Hoop Love Coaching will be open in 2016
The HOOP LOVE COACH training is the most comprehensive, practical, affordable and love-filled training available. It is the foundation to becoming a powerful, effective, and inspirational hoop dance guide.
This 30-day online course is a huge gift created especially for you.
Developed by HOOPLOVERS founder Deanne Love, it is filled with every insight, practical example, move, and strategy she has collected while sharing the benefits of hoop dance with beginners and beyond around the world. It is designed to prepare you to teach hoop, build community, and gather abundance.
- Amplify your life with playful and rewarding abundance
- Teach hoop dance for health and happiness
- Share hoop classes, courses, workshops, gatherings, events, and HOOP LOVE
- Bring more creativity, passion, and love into your hooping and your life at large
Your comprehensive course includes:
- 8 x 1hr example HOOPLOVERS classes led by Deanne Love including warm up, tricks, transitions, techniques, sequences, playlists, dance activities, and cool downs (video)
- Written lesson plans for each of the classes to make up a 4-, 6-, or 8-week course
- 1hr example specialty workshop (video) with written plan ideal for festivals, master classes, corporate gatherings
- Easy-to-use lesson/workshop/class planning worksheet (PDF)
- Complete Beginners & Beyond video lessons (video)
- Flow Session videos (video)
- Certificate of completion
- Access to future HOOP LOVE coaching modules at discount price
- Access to one-on-one training with Deanne Love
- Bonus videos and worksheets
- Free listing on HOOPLOVERS site upon completion
- Optional daily coaching and access to group forum
- 24/7 lifetime access to all resources and support
In this course you will learn how to:
- Create your own unique hoop dance classes, workshops and events
- Learn the art of teaching hoop dance
- Transform your lifestyle
- Create your vision and make it a reality
- Tap into your unique talents and use them to your advantage
- Sharpen your leadership skills
- Market yourself and your classes for success
- Support students of all levels and age groups
- Kick start or strengthen your career as a HOOP LOVE COACH
- Bring joy and energy to every hoop dance gathering
- Master the foundations of the HOOPLOVERS Beginners & Beyond tricks, transitions, and techniques
- Learn the art of hoop making
- Sky rocket your confidence
- Enhance your intuitive teaching skills for multi-skill guidance
- Understand how to create abundance in your life
Information-packed modules include:
Creating Your Vision.
Learn how to craft a kick-arse vision for yourself and your business and make it a reality. Get to know who you are, define your unique offering, and learn how to turn that into gold.
Diversity in the Hoop.
If everybody looked the same, we’d get tired of looking at each other, right?! Understand how we all move and learn differently and how to support that in your facilitation.
Sequences to Support Flow.
Bring the dance into the hoop and the hoop into the dance. Tap into successful ways to ignite this with students.
All Things Hoopy.
Learn the tricks of the hoop-making and selling trade.
Develop unique and creative classes/workshops/parties that allow your students to shine and everyone to have a fabulous time. Take the stress out of it with an easy-to-use planner and a ton of class ideas.
Learn the tricks, transitions, and technique of hoop dance and then how to troubleshoot when teaching and sharing.
Find out the most effective and fun ways to let the world (or your sweet lil community) know who you are and what you’ve got to offer without feeling like a mega spammer. A jam-packed module with authentic marketing for conscious babes.
The Art of Teaching.
Provide great service to your community by facilitating, supporting, guiding, and balancing.
Learn how to create overflowing wealth by valuing your service, pricing your products, and making space in your piggy bank.
Bonus fabulousness-filled videos and downloads that are only available to HOOP LOVE COACHES.
Meet Deanne Love
For more than 15 years I have been studying and developing my art: teaching. When I discovered hoop dance 7 years ago I fell in love instantly. The life-changing benefits of the hoop coupled with my life passion for teaching became my soul’s purpose. In a short time I went from bored primary school teacher to full-time hooper and founder of global hoop community HOOPLOVERS. A business degree, an education degree, and an undying passion for hooping turned out to be the golden triangle—although I much prefer circles.
I feel like I have been a sponge soaking up knowledge and experience for decades and now I’m wrapping it up in a big sparkly bow to present to you in a clear and actionable way. I am all about practical steps to success with massive dollops of fun and creativity to keep it all real and lively. That combination is exactly what Hoop Love Teacher Training Course are made of.
I have created this course to be accessible, achievable, and affordable for those who want an inspiring series that will propel them into a lifestyle of abundance and leadership.
I eat, sleep, and breathe hooping, community, sharing, and creation. The world needs more of all of those things I look forward to spreading them around with you.
” It was such a pleasure and a generous gift to be able to take part and complete the Hoop Love Coaching. Thank you both for being so wonderfully awesome.
The beginning of the course was so helpful for where I am at right now. It was such an unexpected bonus to have so much business advice, information and tips. That you filled the course with so many of your own honest and raw stories was simply inspirational. It really helped me get kickstarted with my hooping business and gave me confidence to be alright just being who I am. You really shone the message of being your best self by just being yourself!
I was under the impression that after 30 days I would lose access to the site. To have such a brilliant bank of so many flow sessions, class plans, tricks makes me feel like a more organised and resourced hoop teacher. It’s great to have so much hoopsiration in the bank!” Ngaire Leighton – Anndala.com
“I´m feeling like a professional. I have skills to provide professional service to the customers looking for custom hoops and I feel like real teacher – my lessons are playful, structured with a lot of troubleshooting. I am more confident about the hoop business.” Michala – Prague – HoopMania.cz